If you’re lucky enough to get invited to a holiday party, show the host or hostess some appreciation! Consider giving the hostess gifts. It’s the right thing to do, even when the hostess says that gifts aren’t required.
The most common gifts include wine, food, and special coffee or tea blends.
But another great gift to give your hostess is flowers. Flowers brighten a room, smell great, and show appreciation.
Not sure which are the best flowers for your hostess gift? Read on and find out more today:
The Best Flowers for Hostess GiftsIf you’re trying to make a great impression on your holiday party host, you need to give the proper hostess gifts. The following are the best types of floral gifts that will make your host thank your presence. This can even guarantee an invitation to future parties.
1. Traditional BouquetIt’s important to think about your hostess’s preferences. The most effective way to do this is to observe their behavior before the party even starts. Look at the way they dress and how they act towards you and other people.
Once you determine that they’re more on the traditional side, you can give them a classic bouquet. They’ll appreciate this timeless gift, especially when you give them seasonal variants and colors. It helps set up the mood and coincide with the holidays.
Another important factor to remember with your traditional bouquet is its size. Pick the flower arrangements on the shorter spectrum. It’s a thoughtful choice because it doesn’t overpower the other holiday decorations.
2. Tabletop TreeDo you want to bring an extra dose of holiday cheer to a party? If so, you can choose a tabletop tree as your floral gift. These small trees are great picks if your hostess has an obsession for the Christmas spirit.
The best part is that these trees are low maintenance. This won’t inconvenience your hostess and her family since they won’t spend that much money and time caring for it. Also, if they have children, they would love to decorate this tree as well.
3. WreathGiving a wreath as a holiday hostess gift can’t go wrong. These will always have this festive feel to them, and there will always be a door to hang one on. But if you want to make the most out of your wreath gift, stick to the ones that have green as their dominant color.
Following this tip ensures that it won’t clash with the holiday home décor’s style. If you pick an overly decorated one, your host might end up discarding it or placing it somewhere isolated. After all, they still prefer their own decoration theme.
4. Art-Meets-Flower ArrangementIs your host an art connoisseur? If so, they will adore this type of floral arrangement. At its core, the florist arranges these flowers in a handmade, ceramic vase.
The best news is that the floral gift also includes this artistic vase. Your hostess will appreciate it since she will actually receive two gifts. You’re ensured that she will use the vase as the years go by.
5. SucculentsIf you’re choosing a succulent design, it’s likely for a hostess that loves plants in general. Like tabletop trees, succulents won’t need a lot of maintenance care. They don’t need a lot of water since you only need to water them once every two weeks.
With this, succulents gained enormous popularity over the last few years. If you give this gift to your hostess, there is a high chance they will post about her new succulent gift on social media. Now a small part of the large Facebook community knows about your kindness and generosity.
6. Country Christmas BoxThis arrangement is a great option if your hostess loves all things rustic. The dominant red roses will often become reflective of the season’s colors. With this gift, you’ll bring a natural glow to your hostess’s home.
This arrangement makes for a unique and charming gift that your hostess will appreciate.
7. Velvety HuesThis stunning arrangement is the best if you want a softer, sweeter feel to your hostess gift. It’s a safe gift to give since the light color palette can complement a huge variety of home décor. In most cases, it will have a combination of peach hypericum and roses.
This flower arrangement feels like a fresh breath of air. It’s the type of floral gift guaranteed to make your host display it with pride.
Things to Remember When Bringing GiftsIf you bring a hostess gift, you need to keep etiquette in mind. There are a lot of great gifts ruined by poor execution. You don’t want to end up like these failures, so follow these simple tips:
1. Be DiscreetNot all people can bring a hostess gift. That’s why you need to offer yours as soon as you greet them. This prevents drawing undue attention to your gift, which can make the atmosphere more oppressive later on.
2. Avoid Thank You NotesYour gift alone is already enough to express your gratitude to their invitation. With that, Thank You Notes are redundant as a part of your hostess gift. If you want to thank them, offer the gift and express your gratitude right then and there.
Give a Hostess Gift Today!These are the best flower arrangements you can give if you’re invited to a party for the first time. It’s only proper to give hostess gifts, even when it isn’t required. If you aren’t sure which ones to get, this list is enough to get you started.
Do you need the best flowers around? If so, you can contact us today and we’ll help you out.